- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Going Out of Business Sales at Stores and Online to Begin Friday, April 20
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Bankruptcy Court Approval of Winning Bid
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Winning Bid in Bankruptcy Court-Supervised Auction
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Receives Signed Letter of Intent from DW Partners, Namdar Realty Group and Washington Prime Group
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. in Discussions with Going-Concern Bidder
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Receives Court Approval of “First Day” Motions to Support Business Operations
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Files Voluntary Chapter 11 Petitions to Implement Financial Restructuring
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED STORE CLOSURES
CASE INFORMATION AND HOTLINE
On April 18, 2018, Bon-Ton officially announced Bankruptcy Court approval of an agreement governing the liquidation of the inventory and certain other assets of the Company. As such, Bon-Ton will conduct an orderly wind-down of its operations and is committed to minimizing the impact of this development on our associates, customers, vendors and the communities we serve.
The liquidation process in all Bon-Ton stores began on April 20, 2018, and is expected to run for approximately 10 to 12 weeks. Throughout the store closing sales, our stores, e-commerce and mobile platforms under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates will remain open and serving customers.
On behalf of all of us, thank you for your support and business.